zondag 14 augustus 2011

First week in America!

Hi everybody!!
This is my first post in America and i'm sure you guys are excited to hear about things that happened! The first 3 days in New York were amazing! The big apple is such a big city and there' too much to do in only 3 days, so we had very long walks but went to some stores too such as Abercrombie, Hollister and Superdry store. In our hotel we had Kingsize beds, a tv, a fridge, microwave, airconditioning and much more. We stayed at the Hampton inn and suites and it was amazing! After the 3 days we had to get up at like 4am to get to the airport and fly over to Evansville Indiana with a stop in Chicago. After about 4 hours of flying I arrived in Evansville. I got out of the plane and it was soooooo warm! I went into the building and started walking towards the exit and there they were, i think they were with about 15 or more people standing there waiting for me. They all welcomed me and we got my luggage and started heading for school, where i had to meet my counselor and make my schedule up for school. When this was done i had to go to the doctor to get my physical for soccer practices! After that we went to my new home and we had a lovely dinner. We had to eat quite quickly because i had soccer practice at 6pm ( it changed to 7Pm, so i had like an hour of free time). My first soccer practice was amazing, they have a good soccer team at north and we already won our first 2 games yesterday at the Jamboree ( i didn't get to play because you need 10 practices first! ) Since I arrived here I've had soccer practice every day and it's fun! For school, I had made up a schedule which i thought would be great but after 2 days i changed it. So now i'm taking English, Choir, Enrichment, UsGov, Marketing, French 5 and Precalculus. I actually love high school at North high school. Its a big and great school. I had to get used to all the halls though, but its not that hardif you have a map ;) I had so much fun this week because i just love it here and I'm definately going to have tons of more fun! I also had my first pool party and Storm at the same day and it was pretty cool to see all of this! This should be it for this week, so see you guys next week ( somewhere around saturday/sunday)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten