dinsdag 25 oktober 2011

Blog post @ School??

Well, I finally found a way to get into blogs from my school computer so from now on I can post at school! Normally blog sites are blocked, but I'm happy I can post now !
It has been like 2 weeks since my last post and since then not a lot of things have happened but there's still some things to talk about. There won't be pictures this time because of my netbook, but oh well. I'm in marketing class now, and we're doing some presentations. What fun! The main things I did the last couple of weeks was just hangout with some people and have a lot of fun and I even went picking my own pumpkins and we're going to carve them soon! I started painting the basement so I have to finish that one of these days too ;) And then the biggest thing of all was going to see Paranormal Activity 3 :o That movie is insane! Made me pretty scared and I didn't really sleep well that night, haha. But I have to go now.. Talk to you later!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten